The Crewe Chronicle is one of the oldest newspapers in England, founded in 1874. In its beginnings it was knownas the Chronicle of Crewe and Nantwich and is designed as an opponent of the Tory -biased Crewe Guardian.
Many things have happened since then, at this time, the Crewe Chronicle is owned by Trinity Mirror, has tabloid format, comes out once a week on Wednesdays. The Crewe Chronicle maintains its audience with good news source, having multiple distribution points and adapting to new technologies, as is the case of social networks.
Crewe Chronicle Web Portal
Remember that you must be registered to Access all the magazines or newspapers on the web
The Crewe Chronicle has a fantastic web portal where you can find all the information you need to be informed in England. This website has the following sections:
- News: has subsections of the latest news, Crewe & South Cheshir news, events, education, health, business, politics and engines.
- It’s your area: report all necessary information at the local level, such as properties for sale, community affairs, traffic and travel.
- Sports: is one of the most complete sections of the newspaper, reports the most relevant news about the world of sport. It also provides information on popular sports such as football, rugby and athletics.
- What’s In: is a section that allows you to be connected to everything that has to do with entertainment. The Crewe Chronicle newspaper makes great efforts to inform about art, culture and comedy aimed at a family audience. It’s one of the few newspapers that gives you choices about where to eat well and go out and have fun on a Friday night.
- Lifestyle: it is a section oriented to give the tips of the last tendencies to maintain a been of life, it gives you the on how to maintain a happy and healthy life.
You can’t miss the weekly, it brings excellent news. Visit their website at the following address https://www.crewechronicle.co.uk. Another advantage of the web portal are the search resources provided by the Crewe Chronicle, just by inserting a keyword in the search engine you can locate all the articles that refer to the topic, is a simple mechanism and easy to use.
The Crewe Chronicle has the social network of Facebook, where it has more than 13 thousand followers. It’s a network that keeps it active, it has beautiful photo reports that will refresh the way you see news.
The Facebook community feeds the weekly, search for it through the @CheshireLiveCrewe user, and you’ll be kept informed of news from England.
For the Crewe Chronicle it is fundamental the opinion and the worries of its readers, for that reason it makes available the following telephone number +44 1270 502436. You will be able to notify all the suggestions that you believe pertinent.
You can also use Facebook to connect with the editorial of the newspaper, just indicate that you want to send a direct message and ready. You can have a conversation.