The Hinckley Times is part of one of the UK’s largest and most powerful publishers, the Trinity Mirror group which has over 15 daily and weekly newspapers throughout England.
Hinckley_Times coverage is in the Hinckley, Barwell, Earl Shilton, Market Bosworth and Burbage areas. Its editorial orientation gives greater relevance to the latest news and sport, are the two strong sections of the publication.
Hinckley Time’s Web Portal
The Hinckley Times web portal is a wonderful site where you can easily stay informed of what’s going on in the Hinckley, Barwell, Earl Shilton, Market Bosworth and Burbage areas. You can enjoy the site, going to the following address https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/all-about/hinckley.
On the Hinckley Times website you will find the following sections:
- News: you will find the latest news diversified by the areas covered by the newspaper, also has subsections such as traffic, travel, events, health and politics. This section occupies all the spaces of local public life.
- In your area: this is a section that aims to be more specific in terms of services and local information, there you can find real estate for sale and rent, differentiated by region. Among other service information, vital to community life
- What’s in: is the entertainment offer in each of the coverage locations, according to your tastes and preferences. It includes cinema, theatre, art, show and nightlife. The information provided by the Hinckley Times is excellent.
- One of the most important sections of the HinckleyTimes is the one his club Leicester City FC dedicates to him, giving all the details to the fan. This section is so good, because the newspaper is also a fan of this football club, so it does its best to keep its readers informed.
- And finally the HinckleyTimes website has a section called “And more” that has more information on sports and business, this last item is innovative. Few newspapers cover relevant business information
Remember that you must be registered to Access all the magazines or newspapers on the web
The Hinckley-Times social networks are active, with a large community of followers. You only have Twitter and Facebook, look for them through the user @hinckleytimes for twitter and for Facebook @thehinckleytimes. Stay connected to the Hinckley Times through social networks.
The Hinckley Times needs the opinion of its readers to continue growing as a means of communication, for this reason it makes available to its users forms of direct communication, a matter of making viable any suggestion, complaint or congratulations on any edition of the Hinckley Times.
You can call the following telephone number +44 1455 891965 and the email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. It is also worth mentioning that the HinckleyTimes is an excellent option to promote services and brand, if you are interested in these services you can communicate to the following email email@example.com .
In the same way, there are direct contact e-mails with the section of your interest that you can find specific in https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/contact-us/