Los Angeles Times
The Los Angeles Times was founded in 1881, is one of the best-selling newspapers in California, being one of the largest circulation newspapers on the east coast. As of 2018 it is owned by biotechnology investor Patrick Soon-Shiong, who has wanted to experiment successfully in the publishing world.
Los Angeles Times Web Portal
The Los Angeles Times has a fast and stable web portal that allows you to visit each of its sections, providing the most impactful reports on the front page of the website. You can visit it at the following address https://www.latimes.com/. You will enjoy an excellent layout that will leave you hooked, you will not be able to stop visiting the website.
Remember that you must be registered to Access all the magazines or newspapers on the web
The Los Angeles Times keeps its social networks active, providing information to its readers on a daily basis about regional, national and global events. You can follow him through all his social networks with the user @TheAngelesTimes.
Another option to stay connected to the Los Angeles Times is through their newsletters, you just have to indicate the email and accept the conditions. It’s free access.
Los Angeles Times Subscription
Los Angeles Times is always innovating in terms of offering new plans for their subscribers, we give you the information of the plans of the moment.
- Monthly subscription: includes the purchase of the digital edition for as little as $0.99. You can enjoy this service on any of your mobile devices
- Sunday Subscription: this offer includes the purchase of the printed edition plus access to the digital version every day, has a cost of 99 ¢ per week.
- 7-Day Delivery + Unlimited Digital Access: Includes print edition plus unlimited web portal access at a cost of $4.99 per week. For this subscription you can get coupons for discounts on different products
Los Angeles Times accepts several payment methods for the subscription, you can choose the most convenient for you. Shipping is totally free, you can not miss the opportunity to have the newspaper in your hands every day for an affordable price.
The subscription in this newspaper gives you the ability to make it continuous automatically, if you want to cancel just call the following telephone number 1-213-283-2274
Los Angeles Times Curiosities
- He has won more than 40 Pulitzer Prizes, making him recognized for his journalistic excellence worldwide.
- In its foundation it had an editorial line against trade unions.
- It was only in 2018 that Los Angeles Times employees were able to unionize.
- It had popular initiatives such as the wikitorial, which consisted of publishing articles by its readers. However, it was closed due to an attack of inappropriate content.
- Los Angeles Times Changes Mark Historic Periods Within the Publication